NC Girls FAQ
1. Why should I join Team 91?
The Team 91 Carolina girls program has an educational commitment to building girls' lacrosse IQ and game-level play, providing top-tier coaching staff, convenient facilities, and access to some of the most competitive tournaments and showcases in the country. Based around the Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill area, Team 91 Carolina is open to any and all players, and members of our teams come from as far as Charlotte, Wilmington, South Carolina, and even Maryland. Some of the things that separate Team 91 from other travel teams:
- The best Coaching staff we can assemble at each age level.
- Elite Coaches with an extensive background in the game
- Access to some of the most competitive and exclusive tournaments in the nation. We aim to seek out tough competition play while also having strong recruiting opportunities.
- Full-time staff working to make Team 91 Lacrosse the best club lacrosse experience possible for all our families.
2. How will I know if I made a team?
After tryouts, the team of evaluators will make final roster decisions. Within a few days of the tryout an email will go to all players who tried out letting them know of their status.
3. How do I secure my spot on Team 91?
Tryouts for teams will take place during the summer, and players will secure their spots for the entire year through the next summer. All players must register for tryouts, and if unable to attend tryouts please contact Carolina@Team91Lacrosse.com to coordinate an alternative tryout opportunity. In the event that spots open up on teams, we occasionally run supplemental tryouts later in the year to fill any open spots.
Once teams are posted, we ask that all players register online to secure their spots. You must pay the tuition deposit to complete your registration and secure your spot on the team. All registrations are done online.
4. What is the Team 91 Refund Policy?
Once a player commits to playing for Team 91 after tryouts, that spot is theirs. The player is committing to the full-year program as well as annual tuition. To receive a refund, prorated or otherwise, another player must fill that player's roster position. If the player misses time because of an injury, a doctor's note must be supplied for any refund consideration. It is a requirement for registration to waive rights to refunds for any reason.
5. What is the payment structure for the yearly tuition?
Team 91 offers multiple payment plans that can be paid off throughout the year. If the payment plans offered do not work with your family, please contact Team 91 Carolina account manager Sara (firstname.lastname@example.org) to create a custom payment plan. Please note that all balances must be paid in full in order to pick up the uniform and gear package. If the balance is not paid in full by the Uniform Handout, no stress! We will hold on to the gear package until it is paid in full then make arrangements to get the gear to you!