NC Girls FAQ
1. Why should I join Team 91?
Team 91 Carolina boys and girls teams have an educational commitment to both field lacrosse and box lacrosse, top-tier coaching staffs, convenient facilities, access to some of the most competitive tournaments and showcases in the country. Based in out of the Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill, Team 91 Carolina is open to any and all players, and members of our teams come from as far as Charlotte, Wilmington, South Carolina, and even Maryland. Some of the things that separate Team 91 from other travel teams:
- The best Coaching staff we can assemble at each age level.
- Elite Coaches with extensive background in the game, is the recipe for true player development.
- Access to some of the most competitive and exclusive tournaments in the nation. We aim to seek out tough competition for both our boys and girls squads, which also offers recruiting opportunities.
- Full time staff working to make Team 91 Lacrosse the best club lacrosse experience possible for all our families.
2. How will I know if I made a team?
Team rosters will be posted by tryout jersey number at the end of tryouts. If your number does not appear on any of the rosters, it does not mean that you will not make a team. Invitations will be ongoing until the team rosters are full.
3. How do I secure my spot on Team 91?
Tryouts for teams will take place during the summer, and players will secure their spot for the entire year through the next summer. All players must register for tryouts, and if unable to attend tryouts please contact Carolina@Team91Lacrosse.com to coordinate an alternative tryout opportunity. In the event that spots open up on teams we occasionally run supplemental tryouts later in the year to fill any open spots.
Once teams are posted, we ask that all players register online to secure their spot. You must pay the tuition deposit to complete your registration and secure your spot on the team. All registrations are done online.
4. What is the Team 91 Refund Policy?
Once a player commits to playing for Team 91 after tryouts, that spot is theirs. Player is committing to the full-year program as well as annual tuition. To receive a refund, prorated or otherwise, another player must fill that player's roster position. If the player misses time because of an injury, a doctor's note must be supplied for any refund consideration. It is a requirement for registration to waive rights to refunds for any reason.
5. What is the payment structure for the yearly tuition?
Team 91 offer multiple payment plans that can be paid off throughout the year. If the payment plans offered do not work with your family, please contact Team 91 Carolina account manager Sara (firstname.lastname@example.org) to create a custom payment plan. Please note that all balances must be paid in full in order to pick up uniform and gear package (February/March). If the balance is not paid in full by the Uniform Handout, no stress! We will hold on to the gear package until it is paid in full then make arrangements to get the gear to you!